Select To Get Started:
Elkin City Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Corporate records requests, with the exception of verification of graduation. require a signed release by the former student.
Please note the information below for CURRENT STUDENT requests only:
- Current students are encouraged to use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CFNC.ORG
- All CFNC.org e-transcripts are free of charge and there are no limits to the number that can be sent to North Carolina colleges and universities.
Please note the information below for FORMER STUDENT requests only:
- A $5.00 convenience fee will be added to each order.
- Please allow 3 business days to process student record orders.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM).
- Walk-In hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$10.00|
|Verification of Birth Date||$10.00|
|Verification of Name||$10.00|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$20.00|
There is a $5.00 convenience fee per order.
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|High School Transcript||NO FEE|
|Attendance Record||NO FEE|
|Birth Certificate||NO FEE|
|Immunization Records||NO FEE|
|High School Transcript||$20.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$30.00|
There is a $5 convenience fee per order.
- We can not provide replacement diplomas.
- We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
Elkin High School
334 Elk Spur Street
Elkin, NC 28621
Phone: (336) 835-3858
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30AM - 3:30 PM